Stephen Harper loves handcuffs, but not, you know, the sexy kind.
At the 2010 G20 summit in Toronto, Harper spent $1.9 million building a fake lake and nearly $1 Billion on security for the 3 day event. 1,105 arrests were made - the largest mass arrest in Canadian history. Only 99 criminal charges were laid. So everyone else was arrested, you know, just 'cuz.
the toronto star
Stephen Harper believes the filthy rich have had it too hard for too long.
Harper's economic 'recovery' favoured the extremely wealthy. Over 321,000 Canadians lost their jobs in 2008 and Canadians' average wages fell. Meanwhile Canada's 100 wealthiest persons became richer, reaching an average net worth of $1.7 billion each, up almost 5 per cent from 2008.
the tyee
Check out more shit that Stephen Harper's done here shit harper did and see just a few reasons why I will never vote for the shady bastard. I don't trust him.
<-- shyster.
Please check out the other parties in Canada and vote for the one that's right for you. Just because the mainstream media tell us that the Conservatives are "in the lead" or what have you, doesn't mean it's true. The CBC has a pretty great Vote Compass that can help you figure out which parties views are the most like your own. Regardless of what the compass tells you, it'd be a good bet to check out each parties websites to see firsthand where they stand on the issues that are important to you. Here's some links:
The Green Party of Canada
The NDP
The Liberal Party of Canada
The Bloc Quebecois
The Conservative Party of Canada
Who am I backing, you ask? Well, I'm a Green Party boy of course!
Go Elizabeth May!!
Green Party of Canada
Go Adriane Carr (the Green Party candidate in my riding)!!
Vancouver City Greens
14 April 2011
Shit Harper Did
Posted by Dash Mac at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I found that site just after I'd finished writing a very similar blog. That was weird. The video was hilarious!
Post a Comment