So.....I didn't have my blog set-up properly and it wasn't letting anyone comment on anything I posted, but it's all fixed now.
Comment away!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yikes.... O.k... Love your blog keep it going. I really like your song of the day, I'm way to lazy to browse for new cool music and I know you're taste is way cooler then mine.... Thanks Chris
I don't know if my taste is really cooler, but I do tend to listen to a shitload of music and love a lot of it! Just you wait and see, there'll be plenty of tracks that you might not like. LOL - I promise ;-)
2 comments:
Yikes.... O.k... Love your blog keep it going. I really like your song of the day, I'm way to lazy to browse for new cool music and I know you're taste is way cooler then mine.... Thanks Chris
I don't know if my taste is really cooler, but I do tend to listen to a shitload of music and love a lot of it! Just you wait and see, there'll be plenty of tracks that you might not like. LOL - I promise ;-)
Post a Comment