Well kids, it's been a while since I've done any blogging, and that's about to change. I've been thinking of starting a new blog for a while now to share all the things that I find interesting or fascinating in the world, you know, like: movies, movie previews, current events, improper grammatical usage in news articles, comics, funnies, new music that I've fallen in love with and anything that feel like sharing with the masses. My last blog, sometime in ten, was a great way for me to keep my peeps back home abreast of my goings on since moving to Vancouver and it was a wonderful adventure, but I've been here for over two years now and it's time for a new thing - a new refreshingly awesome blog in this case. I still love going back and reading old posts and comments on sometime in ten (and you should too!), they make me smile & laugh which are two of my favorite things in the world. Smiling & laughing. Can't get much better than that!
So, without further ado - - - - Welcome to "quick dash" - my new space!
I hope you enjoy it. We can enjoy together. It's gonna be sweet!
Lots o' love,
-chris
xo
08 October 2010
First post on this here new blog o' mine!
Posted by Dash Mac at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment