Bodhi Jones - I Used To Know How
Bodhi Jones is a professional busker who performs on the streets of Vancouver, and although I've lived here for more than 2 years, I still haven't seen him. Luckily for me, as fall comes around and the weather turns south and it's not so nice out he plays more indoor venues. I think I'll be seeing him either October 24th at the Railway Club or October 29th at the Waves on Howe. Let me know if you wanna go - we can go together. And if we miss those two, we can always catch the "Last Busk of the Year" on October 31st, although I don't know where he'll be busking and it'll also be Halloween (aka: the best holiday of the year!).
So here's my track of the day - It's a song that reminds me of when I was pretty young and I could control the wind and stop the snow from falling. Enjoy!
Click here -> http://r3.ca/08VT

http://www.bodhijones.com/
13 October 2010
Song of the Day - Wednesday October 13th, 2010
Posted by Dash Mac at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment