Holy Fuck - I'm so glad that I don't live in Uganda!
Just five days before the one year anniversary of the introduction of legislation that could lead to the execution of gays and lesbians in Uganda, a Ugandan newspaper has printed the names, addresses and pictures of the countries "top 100 homos" with a yellow banner that reads: Hang Them.

Xtra!'s article here
Seriously? It's almost 2011 & I can't believe this shit goes on it the world.
I am so proud and I am so damn lucky that I live in Canada. True, we still have problems with homophobia in our country and bullying in our schools, but nothing nearly as serious as a death penalty or life in prison simply because you're attracted to the same sex.
Holy crazy!
19 October 2010
"Hang Them"? Really?
Posted by Dash Mac at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment