CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 October 2010

Song of the Day - Thursday October 21st, 2010

Tokyo Police Club - Wait Up (Boots of Danger)

I don't know when it happened, but I kind of fell in love with these guys.  When I lived in Calgary I didn't pay any attention to them, they'd come play a show and I'd have no reason to check them out, and now I listen to them all the time - there've been many a day where their playlist on r3 is the only one I play all day and I don't even know when they're going to be playing another show here in Vancouver so that I can go check 'em out live.  All in good time I guess.

In the meantime, you can click here to listen to Wait Up (Boots of Danger) and see what I'm going on about!

http://tokyopoliceclub.com/

0 comments: